Matthew Levering is a Roman Catholic theologian and Associate Professor of Theology at Ave Maria University in Naples, FL. He earned a B.A. from the University of North Carolina, an M.T.S. from Duke Divinity School, and a Ph.D. from Boston College. He is an expert on the theology of Thomas Aquinas.
- Biblical Natural law: A Theocentric and Teleological Approach. Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Participatory Biblical Exegesis: A Theology of Biblical Interpretation. University of Notre Dame Press, 2008.
- Ezra and Nehemiah. Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible. Brazos Press, 2007.
- Sacrifice and Community: Jewish Offering and Christian Eucharist. Wiley-Blackwell, 2006.
- Scripture and Metaphysics: Aquinas and the Renewal of Trinitarian Theology. Wiley-Blackwell, 2004.
- Christ's Fulfillment of Torah and Temple: Salvation According to Thomas Aquinas. University of Notre Dame Press, 2002.