The ninth day of March.
- 1114: Gherardo Caccianemici dal Orso elected Pope Lucius II.
- 1508: Martin Luther receives his bachelor's degree in Biblical Studies.
- 1513: Giovanni di Lorenzo de' Medici elected Pope Leo X.
- 1521: Martin Luther preaches his (Invocavit Sermons) for eight days against the Anabaptists.
- 1833: According to Mormons, Joseph Smith receives a revelation from Jesus about the validity of the Old Testament Apocrypha. This becomes Section 91 of the Doctrine and Covenants.
- 1930: Stephen Fumio Cardinal Hamao of Japan, retired President of the Pontifical Council for the Pastoral Care of Migrants and Itinerants.
- 1907: Scottish clergyman John Alexander Dowie.
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at March 9. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|