Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 01 (4/5 Ayyám-i-Há) — Last day of Ayyám-i-Há (Bahá'í)
- 02 (1 Ala) — Beginning of the Fast of Ala (Bahá'í)
- 13 — L. Ron Hubbard's Birthday (Scientologist)
- 14 (1 Chet) — Nanakshahi New Year (Sikh)
- 15 — Hōnen Matsuri (Shinto): Japanese fertility festival.
- 15 (2 Chet) — Conquest of Delhi (Sikh)
- 12 — Saint Gregory the Great's Day (Western Christian).
- 17 — Saint Patrick's Day (Western Christian)
- 19 — Saint Joseph of Nazareth's Day (Western Christian)
- 19 (6 Chet) — Jotijot Guru Hargobind Sahib or Death of Guru Hargobind (Sikh)
- 21 (1 Farvardin) — Nawruz, Persian or Kurdish New Year (Iranian, Kurdish and Fasli Zoroastrian)
- 21 (1 Bahá) — Naw-Rúz or Bahá'í New Year (Bahá'í)
- 25 — Annunciation or Lady Day (Western Christian and New Calendarist Eastern Christian)
- 25 (12 Chet) — Shaheedi Bhai Subeg Singh, Bhai Shahbaz Singh (Sikh).
Preceded by: February
Followed by: April