- Monastery of Mar Sarkis and Bakhos - Ras Al Nahr in Ehden, Lebanon. It belongs to the Lebanese Antonin Maronite Order since 1736.
- Monastery of Mar Sarkis - Bsharri. It belonged since the 16th Century to the Carmelite Fathers. In 1931, It was acquired by the family of Khalil Gibran, the famous Lebanese writer, poet and painter as a burial place. In 1975, the Gibran National Committee transformed the Monastery into the Gibran Museum for the works of Gibran.
- Monastery of Mar Sarkis, Maaloula, Syria.
- Monastery of Little Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Mar Sarkis, Maaloula — official website
- Mar Sarkis, Gibran Museum
- Antonin Maronite Order, Last reviewed on 10 November 2007.
|This article about a building or structure in Syria is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Lebanon is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article about a Christian monastery, abbey, priory or other religious house is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|