Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Enter Pan-Man," from his self-produced 7-inch Postgraduate Work (Househusband Records, 1998), attracted the attention of Prince Paul, and the two collaborated, releasing the It's Very Stimulating EP in 2000 on Wordsound. Paullelujah! followed in late 2002, with production by Prince Paul, MF DOOM, MikeTheMusicGuy and Phofo. He has appeared on records with Deltron 3030 and Masta Ace, and has toured with Del tha Funkee Homosapien and Blackalicious. Barman is a Jewish atheist.
- 2000: It's Very Stimulating EP (Wordsound)
- 2002: Paullelujah! (Coup d'Etat)
- 2009: Thought Balloon Mushroom Cloud (Househusband)
- 1998: Postgraduate Work 7" (Househusband)
- 2000: How Hard Is That? 12" (Matador OLE 447)
- 2001: Cock Mobster 12" (Coup d'Etat)
- 2000: Deltron 3030, Deltron 3030 (track 13, "Meet Cleofis Randolph the Patriarch")
- 2000: MF Doom, "MM..LeftOvers" (track 6, "Hot Guacamole")
- 2001: DJ Yoda, How to Cut and Paste Mix Tape Vol.1 (track 15, "Salvation Barmy")
- 2001: Mr. Dead, Metabolics Volume II: Dawn of the Dead (track 14, "Chemically Imbalanced")
- 2005: Prince Paul, Itstrumental ("Inside Your Mind", "The Night My Girlfriend Left Me")
- 2006: DJ Yoda, The Amazing Adventures of DJ Yoda (Track 21 "SALAAM")
- 2007: Memory Man feat. Busdriver, Live from Death Row 12" (Track 1 "Live from Death Row")
- ↑ Rosen, Jody. "MUSIC; Rapping in Whiteface (for Laughs)", The New York Times, April 23, 2000. Accessed July 30, 2008. "MC PAUL BARMAN, a 25-year-old Brown University graduate from Ridgewood, N.J., is pioneering a new hip-hop persona: the rapper as schlemiel."
- ↑ Thompson, Stephen (2000-09-06). "Is there a God?". The A.V. Club. http://www.avclub.com/articles/is-there-a-god,1394/. Retrieved 2009-09-04.
- Official Web site
- Barman interviews RZA from Wu-Tang Clan - Wired.com
- Paul Barman is the Jewish Eminem
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at MC Paul Barman. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|