This article expressess a personal opinion about a religion or a topic related to religion. Please be respectful in your talk page comments, even if you strongly disagree with the opinions expressed here. You can, of course, write another article about the same subject. Different opinions are welcome on Religion Wiki.
When a person become a Christian, he or she is called to live for God in every aspect of their life. God brings people into a relationship of love with him and with other Christians and calls them to live for him fully, obeying him and trusting in him completely.
Jesus often spoke about how those who follow him will live. He spoke of a life where the heart is pure, not just the actions. Leaders of the early church also spoke about living lives of love with good deeds - this is especially evident in the Epistle of James where Christians are reminded that faith without works represents a dead faith.=
- Open Directory: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Christian Living
- Christian Living Categories from Planet Holy
- Christian Devotionals in the Yahoo! Directory
- 711.net Devotionals
- Google Directory - Devotionals
- ACTS Christian Search Engine and Directory: Informational Resources : Devotionals
- Library Reference Search Devotional
|This page uses content from Wikichristian.org. The original article was at Living as a Christian. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of Wikichristian.org is available under the CC-BY-SA.|