|Next Sunday is Seventh Sunday of Easter|
|This article forms part of the series on the |
|Liturgy of the Preparation|
|Liturgy of the Word|
|Great Litany |
Litany of Fervent Supplication
Litany for the Departed
Litany of the Catechumens
|Liturgy of the Eucharist|
|Cherubic Hymn |
Litany of the Completion
|Edit this box|
Welcome to the liturgy section of the religion wiki
This is a collaborative resource for planning Christian worship through the liturgical year.
see also: Liturgy-wiki idea.
- Which churches does this site cater for?
- This site is for all churches, at least in theory. The basic layout of resources follows the pattern of the Revised Common Lectionary, which is the basic liturgical calendar of most western churches. It is possible that this site could support resources for Eastern and Oriental Orthodox churches in the future (please set this up if you would like it).
- Who can edit the material on this site?
- You can! By clicking the edit tab at the top of any page you open an edit box with the page text in it: edit away, and your changes will instantly be made to the site. If you need help editing, please look at Wikia Editing Help Pages.
- Why should I create an account?
- You do not have to create an account to edit this site. However, if you do, you can set up your own user page and watchlist, which make it easier to communicate with other users of this site. Creating an account is free, safe and straightforward.
- What if I would like to ask a question, or make a suggestion?
- Please do! Every page (well, almost every page!) has a discussion tab at the top. If you select this, you'll be taken to the talk page for that article. Type in your question or suggestion, and then type Friso Yoyon Schaap (talk) 03:26, December 23, 2009 (UTC) (four tildes) at the end. That will sign and date your comment when you upload it.