Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Orthodoxy in New Zealand Timeline
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|Antiochian - Met Abp Paul|
GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos
GOM NZ - Met Amphilochios
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Romanian - Bp Mihail
Serbian - Bp Irinej
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
|Saint Anna |
O.L. of Kazan
|New Kalenic |
|Edit this box|
Antiochian Orthodox Diocese/Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Bishop Gibran (Ramlawey) of Australia and New Zealand. 1969-1999.
- Metropolitan Archbishop Paul (Saliba) of Australia and New Zealand. 1999-present.
Greek Orthodox Metropolis/Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Metropolitan Christoforos (Knitis) of Australia and New Zealand. 1924-1929.
- Metropolitan Timotheos (Evangelinidis) of Australia and New Zealand. 1931-1947.
- Metropolitan Theophylactos (Papathanasopoulos) of Australia and New Zealand. 1947-1958.
- Archbishop Ezekiel (Tsoukalas) of Australia and New Zealand. 1959-1970.
- Bishop Dionysios of Nazianzos. 1959-1970.
- Bishop Chrysostomos of Myrini.
- Metropolitan Iakovos (Tsanavaras)
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia
- Archbishop Ezekiel (Tsoukalas) of Australia. 1970-1974.
- Archbishop Stylianos (Harkianakis) of Australia. 1974-present.
- Bishop Panteleimon (Sklavos) of Theoupolis. 1971-1984
- Ezekiel of Dervis. 1977-present.
- Seraphim (Ginis) of Apollonias. 1991-present.
- Nikandros (Palyvos) of Dorileou. 2001-present.
- Joseph (Harkiolakis) of Arianzos. 1989-2003.
- Seraphim of Christianoupolis. 2001-03.
- Paul of Christianoupoleos, now schismatic.
Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Zealand
- Metropolitan Dionysios (Psiahas) of New Zealand. 1970-2003.
- Bishop Sotirios (Trambas) of Zelon. 1993-2004.
- Metropolitan Joseph (Harkiolakis) of New Zealand. 2003-2005.
- Metropolitan Amphilochios (Tsoukos) of New Zealand. 2005-present.
Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - Diocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Bishop Theodore (Rafalsky) of Sydney. 1948-1955.
- Bishop Sava (Rayevsky) of Sydney. 1955-1971.
- Archbishop Theodosius (Putilin) of Sydney. 1970-1980.
- Archbishop Paul (Pavlov) of Sydney, Bishop of Sydney, Australia and New Zealand. 1980-1995.
- Archbishop Hilarion (Kapral) of Sydney, Australia and New Zealand. 1996-present.
- Bishop Constantine (Essensky) of Brisbane, Vicar of the Australian Diocese. 1967-1976.
- Bishop Gabriel (Chemodakov) of Brisbane, Vicar of the Australian Diocese. 1996-1997.
- Bishop Philaret (Voznesensky) of Brisbane. 1963-1964.
- Bishop Anthony (Medvedev) of Melbourne. 1956-late 1960s.
Serbian Orthodox Dioceses of Australia and New Zealand
- Bishop Nikolai (Mrdja) of Australia and New Zealand. 1974-19??.
- Bishop Vasilije (Vadic) of Australia and New Zealand. 198?-1986.
- Bishop Longin (Krco) of Australia and New Zealand. 1986-1992.
- Bishop Luka of Australia and New Zealand. 1993-1999.
New Gracanica Diocese
Diocese considered schismatic by Patriarchate of Serbia from 1963 until 1992 reconciliation.
- Bishop Dionisije of America and Canada. 1963-19??.
- Bishop Dimitrije (Balac) of America and Canada. 19??-19??.
- Bishop Petar (Bankerovic) of Australia and New Zealand. 198?-1988.
- Bishop Vasilije (Veinovic). 198?-1993.
- Bishop Sava (Juric) of Australia and New Zealand. 1993-1999.
At present, the responsible bishop is the ruling bishop of one diocese and the administrator of the other: until 2006, the New Gracanica diocese was ruled while the Patriarchal diocese was administered; at present, the reverse is true.
- Bishop Nikanor (Bogunovic) of Australia and New Zealand. ~2000-2003.
- Bishop Milutin (Knezevic) of Australia and New Zealand. 2003-2006.
- Bishop Irinej (Dobrijevic) of Australia and New Zealand. 2006-present.
Romanian Orthodox Diocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Bishop Mihail (Filimon), Bishop of Australia and New Zealand. 2008-present.