Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Some scholars consider the metaphorical stories found in John to be technically pericopes rather than parables.
- Ascension (1:9)
- Matthias replaced Judas (1:12-26)
- The Day of Pentecost
- Ananias and Sapphira (5:1-11)
- Seven Greeks appointed (6:1-7)
- The Stoning of Stephen (6:8-7:60)
- Preaching of Philip the Evangelist (8:4-40)
- Simon the Sorcerer (8:9-24)
- Paul's Conversion (9)
- Conversion of Cornelius (10:1-48)
- James, son of Zebedee executed (12:1-2)
- Death of Herod Agrippa I [in 44] (12:20-25)
- Mission of Barnabas and Paul (13-14)
- The Council at Jerusalem (15:1-35)
- 2nd and 3rd missions of Paul (16-20)
- Paul before Felix (24)
- Paul before Festus (25)
- Paul before Agrippa II (26)
- Trip to Jerusalem (27-28)
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at List of New Testament stories. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|