Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Brekyirihunuade, "he who knows and sees everything."
- Kwaku Ananse, a trickster god.
- Anansi - Depicted in numerous forms: a spider, a human or combinations thereof. Known as a trickster.
- Asase Ya - Earth goddess of fertility
- Bia - Personification of violence
- Nyame - Means "God" in the ashanti language.
- Chukwu - the supreme deity in Odinani
- Aha Njoku - goddess responsible for yams, which were an ingredient important in the Igbo diet, and the women who care for them.
- Ala - earth goddess and goddess of fertility.
- Amadioha - god of thunder and lightning
- Ikenga - god of fortune and industry
- Agwu - god of medicine men, god of divination and healing
- Anyanwu - sun goddess
- Ekwensu - trickster god
- Aro - god of judgment (also seen as the Supreme god's "Chukwu's" agent of judgment.)
- Ogbunabali - Igbo god of death
- Babalu Aye - deity of disease and illness.
- Eshu messenger between human and divine, god of crossroads
- Nana - female deity of creation, sky mother, associated with the moon.
- Obatala father of orishas and humankind
- Ogoun deity of iron, war, labour, and technology
- Olorun creator of the universe, sky father
- Orunmila - deity of wisdom, divination and foresight
- Oshun goddess of rivers, love, fertility, and art
- Oxossi hunter and the scout of the orishas
- Oya warrior goddess of wind, hurricanes, and underworld gates
- Shango warrior god of thunder, fire, sky father
- Iemanja divine mother goddess, divine goddess of the sea and Mother of mankind
- Ozain He owns the Omiero, a holy liquid consisting of many herbs, liquid through which all Saints and ceremonies have to go through. Ozain owns the herbs, is a natural healer.
- Agayu - Father of Shango he is also said to be shango's brother in other stories, Agayu is said to be the orisha of volcanoes and the desert.
- Osun - ruler of the head, Ori