This is a list of The Latin Patriarchs of Alexandria established in 1215 during the pontificate of Pope Innocent III. This titular office was abolished in 1964. His patriachal seat in Rome was the Basilica di San Paolo fuori le Mura.
Latin Patriarchs of Alexandria
- Athanasius (c. 1219-?)
- Giles (c. 1310-?), also Patriarch of Grado
- Humbert II, Dauphin of Vienne
- Juan (III), Infante of Aragon; also Archbishop of Toledo
- Arnaldo Bernardi (c. 1360s)
- Simon of Cramaud (1391-1422?)
- Johannes Walteri von Sinten (1392-1397), Roman obedience
- Giovanni Vitelleschi (c. 1430s)
- Alessandro Riario (1570-1585)
- Enrico Caetani (1585-1599)
- vacant (1599-1602)
- Séraphin Olivier-Razali (1602-1609)
- Federico Borromeo (1654-1671), also Archbishop of Milan
- Alessandro Crescenzi (1671-1688?)
- Augustus Foscolo (1847-1860), Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem from 1830 to 1847.
- Paolo Angelo Ballerini (1867-1897), Archbishop of Milan from 1859 to 1867.
- Domenico Marinangeli (1898-1921)
- Paolo de Huyn (1921-1946)
- vacant (1946-1950)
- Luca Ermenegildo Pasetto (1950-1954)
- vacant (1954-1964)
This see was officially abolished in 1964.