Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kedar is used as a name in various languages. It can refer to:
- Qedar (or Kedar), the second son of Ishmael
- Qedarites (or Kedar), an Arab tribal confederation named for Ishmael's son
- Kedar (town), Israeli settlement east of Jerusalem near Maale Adumim
- Land of Kedar, another name for the general area of the Ukraine
- In Hinduism
- Kedarnath, another name for the Hindu god Shiva (Nath meaning "Lord" and Kedar meaning "Powerful")"Kedar" meaning "Holder of Huge Land"
- Kedar (raga), a raga in Indian classical music.
- Kedar, in Sanskrit, a farmer or a person lives on farming
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.