Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bio & News
Kareem Shora has been a sworn member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council since June 5, 2009. He is the National Executive Director for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) in Washington, D.C. and was selected by the Ford Foundation as a member of the Foreign Policy Task Force designing their Laboratory for New Thinking on Foreign Policy. Shora received the American Immigration Lawyers Association "Arthur C. Helton Human Rights Award." He is a member of the ODNI Heritage Community Liaison Council, has been published in multiple law journals and is a frequent guest on Al-Arabiya and Al-Jazeera, BBC, and numerous American television programs. Shora is also a regular guest lecturer at Yale University School of Law.
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
The Damascus-born Kareem Shora has close ties with the anti-Israel, Columbia University professor Rashid Khalida through the ADC. The ADC leads the opposition to domestic anti-terrorism measures taken after the 9/11 attacks, such as watch lists, background check delays for visas and an initiative meant to more comprehensively screen visitors from Mideast countries or specific individuals labeled as possible national security threats. The ADC also has a history of defending Hamas and Hezbollah as non-terrorist, legitimate organizations.
- For more information about the ADC, see the DiscoverTheNetworks.org article.
- Devout Muslims In Key Homeland Security Posts - JudicialWatch.org - Right Side News, November 22, 2009
- ↑ Secretary Napolitano Swears in Homeland Security Advisory Council Members - Department of Homeland Security, June 5, 2009
- ↑ Kareem Shora Appointed - TMO - Muslim Media Network, June 11, 2009
- ↑ Members of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (cached version) - Department of Homeland Security, page 6
- ↑ Napolitano adds adviser with ties to terror backers - Aaron Klein - WorldNetDaily, June 7, 2009