Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The nineteenth day of June.
- 325: The First Council of Nicaea releases the original Nicene creed.
- 445: Valentinian IIi publishes an edict against the Manicheans.
- 1891: Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto (later Pope Pius X serves as assistant at the Pontifical Throne.
- Saint Romuald (died 1027)
- Blessed Odo of Cambrai
- Blessed Remi Isoré (died 1900)
- Saint Juliana Falconieri
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at June 19. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|