The sixteenth day of June.
- 1820 - Athanse Coquerel, French Protestant preacher. (d. 1875)
- 1216 - Pope Innocent III (b. c.1160)
- 1752 - Giulio Alberoni Spanish cardinal (b. 1664)
- 1849 - Wilhelm Martin Leberecht de Wette, German theologian (b. 1780)
- 1872 - Norman MacLeod, Scottish clergyman (b. 1812)
- 1929 - Bramwell Booth, the 2nd General of The Salvation Army (b. 1856)
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at June 16. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|