Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The twenty-fifth day of July.
- 306: Constantine's troops proclaim him Roman Emperor.
- 325: The First Council of Nicaea concludes by celebrating Roman Emperor Constatine's twenteith anniversary.
- 1261: The city of Constantinople is recaptured by Nicaean forces under the command of Michael VIII Palaeologus, thus re-establishing the Byzantine Empire. The Byzantines also succeed in capturing Thessalonica and the rest of the Latin Empire.
- 1593: Henry IV of France publicly converts from Protestantism to Roman Catholicism.
- 1968: Pope Paul VI publishes his encylical Humanæ Vitæ, reaffirming the Roman Catholic Church's traditional condemnation of birth control.
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at July 25. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|