Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Yuval", derived from the Biblical character, is a common male first name in contemporary Israel .
Jubal may also refer to:
- Jubal Anderson Early, a lawyer and general in the confederate army.
- Jubal Early, a bounty hunter in the Firefly series (purportedly named after the confederate general).
- Jubal Harshaw, a character in the novel Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein.
- Jubal, a slave trader and crime lord in the fictional Thieves' World universe.
- Jubal, an Adeptus Astartes of the Luna Wolves legion during the Great Crusade, who is possessed by a daemon named Samus during the assault on a planet called Terra in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Jubal, the title of a 1956 Western starring Glenn Ford, Ernest Borgnine, Charles Bronson and Rod Steiger. The character played by Ford is named after the biblical Jubal.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.