Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Joel B. Green is a Methodist theologian and has been Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA since 2007. Prior to that he was a professor at Asbury Seminary in Wilmore, KY for ten years. Green has an MTh from Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University (1982) and a PhD from the University of Aberdeen (1985). Before moving to Asbury in 1997, Green was associate professor of New Testament at American Baptist Seminary of the West and Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, CA from 1992-1997. He also chairs the Council of the Society of Biblical Literature.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Body, Soul, and Human Life: The Nature of Humanity in the Bible. Studies in Theological Interpretation. Baker Academic, 2008.
- 1 Peter. Two Horizons New Testament Commentary. Eerdmans, 2007.
- Seized by Truth: Reading the Bible As Scripture. Abingdon, 2007.
- The Gospel of Luke. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Eerdmans, 1997.
- The Theology of the Gospel of Luke. New Testament Theology. Cambridge, 1995.