Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Jo Hum Ko Parmeshwar Uchar Hai
- Tay Sabh Narak Kund Mah Par Hai
- Mo Ko Daas Tavan Kaa Jaano
- Yaa Mai Bhed Na Runch Pachhaano
- Mai Ho Param Purkh Ko Daasa
- Dekhan Aayo Jagat Tamaasa
- Jo Prabh Jagat Kahaa so Kahiho
- Mirta lok tay mon na rahiho...(Bachittar Natak)
- Those who address me as God
- Shall fall into the pit of hell.
- Treat me as a servant of the Lord
- And entertain no doubt about it.
- I am only a slave of the Lord. I have
- only come to witness the Lord's play (Lila).
- I tell the world what my God told me then;
- I shall not keep silent on account of the fear of mere mortals.
These lines compiled by 10th guru Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji in the Bachittar Natak are a part of the Dasam Granth.
Related with the characteristic humility of the House of Guru Nanak, Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not arrogate to Himself God-hood but claimed Himself to be only a humble servant of God. He was born on Earth with a holy mission entrusted to Him by the Divine and attributed all of His accomplishments to Divine Grace and to the Khalsa.
- Inhi Ki Kirpa Kay Sajay Hum Hai
- Nahi Mo So Gareeb Kror Paray
- (Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib)
- It is due to their (the Khalsas') Grace that I have attained this glorious position. Otherwise there are crores of mortals like Guru gobind singh thats why I say:
- Sab Sikhon Ko Hukam Hai
- Guru Manio Granth
- Guru Granth Ji Manyio
- Pargat Guraan Ki Deh.
Reason being this is only the way to find the true Lord