Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jeroham is a name that means "cherished" or "one who finds mercy". A number of people by this name is referenced in the Bible:
- Father of Elkanah, and grandfather of the prophet Samuel — in 1 Samuel 1:1.
- The father of Azareel, the "captain" of the tribe of Dan — in 1 Chronicles 27:22.
- A Benjamite — in Chronicles 12:7 and 1 Chronicles 9:12.
- A man whose son assisted in placing Joash on the throne — in 2 Chronicles 23:1.
- A priest — in 1 Chronicles 9:12; (perhaps the same as in Nehemiah 11:12).
- This entry incorporates text from the public domain Easton's Bible Dictionary, originally published in 1897.
- "Jeroham" in Easton's Bible Dictionary. Accessed on September 26, 2006.