- A member of David's bodyguard. I_Chronicles 11:43
- A priest who helped move the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem. I_Chronicles 15:24
- A son of Alihud, who was David and Solomon's "recorder" or royal historian. II_Samuel 8:16
- Solomon's purveyor in the lands of the tribe of Issachar I_Kings 4:17
- King Jehoshaphat of the Southern Kingdom of Israel
- The son of Nimshi and father of King Jehu, who wiped out the House of Omri and precipitated the eventual succession-to-the-throne of King Joash of the Southern Kingdom.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.