Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The third day of January.
- 1431: Joan of Arc is handed over to the Bishop Pierre Cauchon.
- 1521: Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1962: Pope John XXIII excommunicates Fidel Castro.
- 1840: Father Damien, Flemish missionary (d. 1889)
- 1098: Walkelin, first Norman bishop of Winchester (b. unknown)
- Holy Prophet Malachi (400 BCE)
- Martyr Gordius, at Caesarea in Cappadocia (3rd century)
- Venerable Genevieve of Paris
- Saint Abelard, abbot
- Repose of Schemahierodeacon Panteleimon, founder of Kostychev Convent
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at January 3. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|