Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The tenth day of January.
- 1905. Writing begins on the Old Catholic Encyclopedia.
- 314: Saint Pope Miltiades
- 705: Pope John VI
- 802: Saint Paulinus II of Aquileia
- 1495: Pedro González de Mendoza, Spanish cardinal and statesman (b. 1428)
- 1547: Pietro Bembo, Italian author, literary theorist, and Catholic cardinal (b. 1470)
- 1713: Pierre Jurieu, French Protestant (Anglican) leader (b. 1637)
- 1763: Caspar Abel, German theologian, historian, and poet (b. 1676)
- Paulinus II of Aquileia
- Theodosius the Cenobiarch
- Saint Theodosius of Antioch (529)
- Saint Stephen of Placidian near Constantinople
- Saint Theodore
- Saint Agapius of Apamea in Syria
- Martyr Mairus
- Saint Theodosius of Trebizond, metropolitan bishop (14th century)
- Saint Romil the Hermit of Veddin
- Saint Vitalis of the monastery os Abba Serid at Gaza
- Saint Joseph of Cappadocia
- Venerable Theodosius the Cenobiarch, the Great (412)
- Venerable Michael of Klops, Fool-for-Christ in Novgorod (1453)
- Repose of blessed Eupraxia of Teliakov in Kostroma (1823)
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at January 11. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|