Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Ismarus may refer to several different things:
- Ismarus (Ancient Greek: Ἴσμαρος) also Ismaros or Ismara is a city of the Cicones, on the Aegean coast of Thrace, mentioned in the Odyssey.
- A mountain of the same name, "Ismaros".
- Ismarus. Defender of Thebes. He killed Hippomedon, one of the Seven against Thebes. Ismarus was son of Astacus.
- Ismarus (Immaradus) was son of Eumolpus and like his father he was killed by Erechtheus during the war between Athens and Eleusis. Eumolpus had previously inherited a Thracian kingdom from Tegyrius, and the latter's daughter had married Ismarus.
- Ismarus. A Maeonian companion of Aeneas in Italy.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This Creative Commons Licensed page uses content from Wikipedia (view authors). The text of Wikipedia is available under the license Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported (ToU).|