Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Islamic Cultural Centre is a centre for Muslims located in London, England, opened in 1944. It is part of the London Central Mosque, having been annexed. It campaigns on behalf of British Muslims to government, local authorities and official bodies on issues such as health, welfare and education, among others.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Islamic CUltural Centre & The London Central Mosque - It's Your Mosque Too
- ↑ London Central Mosque & Islamic Cultural Centre | Engaging Places
- ↑ The Islamic CUltural Centre & The London Central Mosque - It's Your Mosque Too
- ↑ :: London Central Mosque Trust Ltd. & The Islamic Cultural Centre
- ↑ Hassan Gai Eaton Speech
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|