Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ignatius is a male given name that is transliterated from the Greek Ignatios (Ἰγνάτιος). It may refer to:
- Ignatius Brianchaninov (1807–1867), Russian Orthodox saint
- Ignatius of Antioch (35–108), early Christian bishop
- Ignatius of Laconi (1701–1781), Italian Catholic saint
- Ignatius of Loyola (1491–1556), Spanish Catholic saint and founder of the Society of Jesus
- Ignatius Zakka I Iwas (born 1933), Syriac Orthodox Patriarch
- Patriarch Ignatius of Constantinople (797–877)
- Patriarch Ignatius (1540–1620), Russian Orthodox bishop
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.