Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|If we are the body|
"If we are the body" is track number two on the album "Casting Crowns" by Casting Crowns. It is also track number one on "Live From Atlantia".
|Casting Crowns - If we are the body|
- It's crowded in worship today
- As she slips in trying to fade into the faces
- The girl's teasing laughter is carrying farther than they know
- Farther than they know
- But if we are the body
- Why aren't His arms reaching?
- Why aren't His hands healing?
- Why aren't His words teaching?
- And if we are the body
- Why aren't His feet going?
- Why is His love not showing them there is a way?
- There is a way
- A traveler is far away from home
- He sheds his coat and quietly sinks into the back row
- The weight of their judgemental glances
- Tells him that his chances are better out on the road
- Jesus payed much too high a price
- For us to pick and choose who should come
- And we are the body of Christ
- Jesus is the way
The song was nominated for the 2004 Dove Award Pop Contemporary Song of the Year.
Return to Christian music