Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2009)
|Address||821-17, Sakamoto, Kasai, Hyogo 675-2222|
The Kansai Kannon Pilgrimage No.26.
- Pagoda - National Treasure of Japan. It was built in 1171.
- Main Hall - Important Cultural Property of Japan. It was rebuilt in 1628.
- Gohōdō - Important Cultural Property of Japan
- Myokendō - Important Cultural Property of Japan
- Bentendō - Important Cultural Property of Japan
- Bell tower
- National Treasures of Japan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Ichijoji|
|This article about a Japanese building- or structure-related topic is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This Buddhism-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|