Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Indians constitute 0.220% of the total population of Finland, though it is unknown what percentage of these Indians are Hindu, versus other major Indian religions.  An estimated 250 Tamils live in Finland Finland acquired a significant Hindu population for the first time around the turn of the 21st century due to the recruitment of information technology workers from India by companies such as Nokia.
Hindu Groups in Finland
- Ananda Marga is active in Finland
- Chinmoy Mission has Centres in Finland
- Brahma Kumaris have Centre at Kylätie 20 (piha), 00320 Helsinki, Finland
- Sathya Sai Organisation has Centres in Finland
Some people formed a trust for a Hindu temple project in Finland but without the support of government and other business institutions nothing concrete could be achieved. Hindu festivals like Holi and Diwali have been celebrated in Finland and are gaining more popularity.
- Finland Hindus To Build a Temple
- Sivalingam, 63, of Helsinki, was the first Srilankan Hindu to arrive in Finland
- Amma organization in Finland
- Finland: Few individuals go North by Urmila Goel
- ISKCON Finland Finnish Language Website
- Blissful Scenes from Sri Krsna Janmastami and Srila Prabhupada Avirbhava Mahotsava in Helsinki, Finland
- Finland´s First Ratha Yatra Festival In Helsinki May 27th 2006