Harold O. J. Brown is professor emeritus of biblical and systematic theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He is currently Professor of Theology and Philosophy at Reformed Theological Seminary (Charlotte).
Brown earned four degrees from Harvard University and Harvard Divinity School. He also studied at the University of Marburg, Germany, and the University of Vienna, Austria.
Brown is known for his work in ethics, especially medical and family values, and right-to-life issues. With former United States Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, M.D., Brown co-founded the Christian Action Council. He is the director of the Center on Religion and Society at the Rockford Institute and teaches in the International Seminar on Jurisprudence and Human Rights in Strasbourg, France.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Protest of a Troubled Protestant (Zondervan 1969)
- Christianity and the Class Struggle (Arlington House 1970)
- Death Before Birth (Thomas Nelson 1977)
- War: Four Christian Views (B M H Books 1981)
- Heresies: The Image of Christ in the Mirror of Heresy and Orthodoxy from the Apostles to the Present (Doubleday 1984)
- Christian Vision: Man & State: Religion, Society & the Constitution (Hillsdale College Press 1989)
- Sensate Culture (Word 1996)