- Please treat Gurbani with the respect that it warrants. Your co-operation will be much appreciated.
Gurbani online search and translations
- Srigranth.org Easy and powerful search facility; results in Original script, Hindi, Roman, English; several version of translations; unicode text
- Sikhitothemax.com unique - use 4 first letters of shabad; powerful tool; now set as standard for kirtan darbars
- granthsahib.com An attractive online page by page translation in English with Roman text and original Gurmukhi text.
- searchgurbani.com Gurmukhi, Roman & English translation of Guru Granth Sahib, Dasam Granth, Amrit Kirtan, Bhai Gurdas' Varan, Mahan Kosh, etc
- Sikhnet.com Simple; page by page; Raag index
- Srigurugranth.org similar to Sikhnet
- Sikhs.org - SGGS in English Translation Only
- proudtobesikh - search facilty in English & Gurmukhi
- Sacred-texts.com - in English only.
- Gurmatps.org Simple Index; English translation Only
- simple.ishwar.com Translation in English Only
- gurudwara.net Page by page and sentence by sentence scan in Gurmukhi, Hindi, English, etc
- Sikher is a free, open source and cross-platform desktop program, designed to search and display the Sikh scriptures in multiple languages - English, Spanish, Russian, French and German
- Gurugranthdarpan.com Punjabi version only
Gurbani & Sikhi Literature
- Project Naad is a charitable organisation committed to producing high quality freely distributable content for propagating the Sikh way of life.
The following are online resources available on the web: Sri Guru Granth Sahib SGGS
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib on www.sikhismguide.org
- Humble Tribute to Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- Video on 400th Anniversary of Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- ECards on Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- guru granth sahib view and search
- Essays on Authenticity of Kartapuri Bir by Daljeet Singh IAS(retd.)
The following are sites where you can download files comprising the SGGS: