Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He gave money for church construction. He is represented in a fresco at the Couvent des Jacobins at Saint-Sever His coat of arms figures in the vaults of the church of Saint Dominique at Toulouse; and did in the vaults of Bayonne Cathedral until the 19th century.
- Tractatus de causa immediata ecclesiastice potestatis: The Theory of Papal Monarchy in the Fourteenth Century by Guillaume de Pierre Godin (1981), editor William D. McCready
- Wouter Goris, Martin Pickavé: Die 'Lectura Thomasina' des Guilelmus Petri de Godino (ca. 1260–1336), in: J. Hamesse (Ed.): Roma, magistra mundi. Itineraria culturae medievalis. Mélanges offerts au Père L. E. Boyle à l'occasion de son 75e anniversaire III (Textes et études du moyen âge 10/3). Louvain–la–Neuve 1998, 83–109.
- ↑ From 1312 Cardinal-Priest with the title of S. Cecilia; from 1317 as Cardinal-Bishop of Sabina. He became Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals in November 1323 .
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Alain Boureau, Satan the Heretic: The Nature of Landscape in New Orleans (2006), p. 17-8.
- ↑ Les Jacobins :)
- ↑ Histoire et Patrimoine du Cap de Gascogne
- ↑ Les Jacobins
- ↑ PDF, p. 25, footnote.