Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
"Fuller Theological Seminary, embracing the School of Theology, School of Psychology, and School of Intercultural Studies, is an evangelical, multidenominational, international, and multiethnic community dedicated to the equipping of men and women for the manifold ministries of Christ and his Church."
- Joel B. Green, Professor of New Testament Interpretation
- Richard Mouw, President and Professor of Christian Philosophy
- Daniel Fuller, Professor of Hermeneutics, son of Co-founder Charles E. Fuller
- Carl F. H. Henry, first acting Dean
- George Eldon Ladd
- Harold Ockenga, co-founder