Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Francis Watson is a Christian scholar and professor of New Testament Exegesis at the University of Durham.  He formerly taught at the University of Aberdeen where he was the Kirby Laing Chair in New Testament. Watson is a respected scholar in the areas of biblical interpretation and the theological interpretation of Scripture. He has an MA and DPhil from Oxford.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Text and Truth: Redefining Biblical Theology. Eerdmans, 1997; 2009.
- Paul, Judaism, and the Gentiles: Beyond the New Perspective. Eerdmans, 2007. 
- Paul and the Hermeneutics of Faith. T. & T. Clark, 2004.
- Agape, Eros, Gender: Towards a Pauline Sexual Ethic. Cambridge Univ. Press, 2004.
- Text, Church, and World: Biblical Interpretation in Theological Perspective. Eerdmans, 1994.
- Paul, Judaism and the Gentiles: A Sociological Approach. Cambridge, 1986. 
- ↑ Notice of appointment to Durham, May, 2007.
- ↑ This is a revision and expansion of his disseration which was originally published with Cambridge in 1986.
- ↑ This is Watson's published disseration.
- Francis Watson's faculty page (includes online writings)
- Review of Text and Truth: Redefining Biblical Theology
- “Have you not read…?” Christians, Jews and Scripture in Justin’s Dialogue with Trypho (PDF)
- Gospel and Scripture: Rethinking Canonical Unity (PDF) Tyndale Bulletin 52.2 (2001): 161-182
- Excerpt from Paul and the Hermeneutics of Faith (DOC)