Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Forty Martyrs of England and Wales<tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center;">|
</td></tr><tr><td>Died</td><td>1535–1679, England and Wales</td></tr><tr><td>Venerated in</td>
The Forty Martyrs of England and Wales are a group of Christian martyrs who were canonized on 25 October 1970 by Pope Paul VI to represent the many Roman Catholics martyred in England and Wales between 1535 and 1679.
- List of Catholic martyrs of England
- English Saints and Martyrs of the Reformation Era, a Church of England commemoration-day for Roman Catholic and Church of England martyrs of the English Reformation
- Catholic Church in England and Wales
- Eighty-five martyrs of England and Wales, a list of eighty-five beatified by the pope to represent those executed during the English Reformation
- Catholic Forum: Forty Martyrs of England and Wales
- Sermon of Paul VI on the occasion of the canonisation of forty martyrs from England and Wales, 25 October 1970 (largely in Italian)
|This article about a saint from the predecessor states to the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|