Fair use rationale
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It's a low resolution copy of a poster.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights in any way, in fact, it may encourage sales.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the artwork/image which could be fraudulently passed off as the original.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article.
- The image is significant because it was used to promoted an important concept.