Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The third day of February.
- 1970: Albino Luciani (later Pope John Paul I} takes possession of the Archdiocese of Venice.
- Earliest possible date for Shrove Tuesday (movable feast)
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Aaron the Illustrious, saint of the Syriac Orthodox Church
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Saint Hadelin
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Berlindis
- Saint Nona and Saint Celsa
- ↑ *Holweck, F. G. A Biographical Dictionary of the Saint. St. Louis, MO: B. Herder Book Co. 1924.
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at February 3. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|