The twenty-fourth day of February.
- 303: Diocletian begins his persecution of Christians.
- 1527: Various Protestant traditions join under the Anabaptist banner (according to the polygenesis theory).
- 1527: Mennonites adopt the Schleitheim Confession
- 1931: Athenagoras Spyrou assumes his position as Orthodox Archbishop of North and South America.
- First and Second Finding of the Head of St. John the Forerunner
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at February 24. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|