Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The twenty-second day of February.
- 1288: Girolamo Masci elected Pope Nicholas IV.
- 1996: The current rules for the election of the pope are first stated in Universi Dominici Gregis, published by Pope John Paul II.
- Ash Wednesday in 2012 (movable feast)
- Cathedra Petri (feast of the Throne of Saint Peter)
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (died 1270)
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at February 22. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|