Eyal Levi (Born May 22, 1979) is a Jewish American musician. He is the guitarist and co-writer for Roadrunner Records industrial/death metal band Dååth. His father, Yoel Levi, is a well known conductor and is currently the music advisor to the Flemish Radio Orchestra and is the Principal Guest Conductor of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra.
Levi is also a session guitarist and record producer. Though he was never recognized as an actual member he filled in as second guitarist in the American black metal band Demoncy on their 2004 European tour. He also played second guitar for melodic death metal band Arsis, as well as produced their 2006 record, United in Regret and the EP A Diamond for Disease.
- Dååth Futility (2004, self-released)
- Dååth The Hinderers (2007, Roadrunner Records)
- Dååth Dead on the Dancefloor digital EP (2007, Roadrunner Records)
- Dååth "The Concealers (TBA 2009)
- Austrian Death Machine "Total Brutal" (2008, Metal Blade Records) - Guest Solo
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Eyal Levi. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|