Eustace Mullins (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)  was an American political writer, author and biographer. From 2005, Eustace Mullins was a member of the Southeast Bureau editorial staff of Willis Carto's American Free Press and a contributing editor to the Barnes Review.
Eustace Clarence Mullins, Jr. was born in Roanoke, Virginia, the third child of Eustace Clarence Mullins (1899-1961) and his wife Jane Katherine Muse (1897-1971). His father was a salesman in a retail clothing store.
In December 1942, at Charlottesville, Virginia he enlisted in the military as a Warrant Officer. He was also a veteran of the United States Air Force, with thirty-eight months active service during World War II.
Mullins was a student of the poet and political activist Ezra Pound. He states that he frequently visited Pound during his period of incarceration in St. Elizabeths Hospital for the Mentally Ill in Washington, D.C. between 1946 and 1959. Mullins claimed that Pound was, in fact, being held as a political prisoner on the behest of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Mullins claimed that at the time he was writing his first book, he was on the staff of the Library of Congress, but that shortly after it came out in 1952, he was fired. This is repeated by Boller and George (They Never Said It: A Book of Fake Quotes, Misquotes, and Misleading Attributions, by Paul F. Boller, Jr. and John George, published by Oxford University Press (1989), p. 15. The word "discharged" is used, rather than fired.)
By 1995, Eustace was writing for Criminal Politics. "A good example of these other paths is Criminal Politics, where Lawrence Patterson and his cohorts, including Eustace Mullins and Fletcher Prouty, scour the world for evidence of conspiracies within the world's power structure." (Danky, Jim, and John Cherney. "An outpouring of right-wing publications cover all social issues". St. Louis Journalism Review 25.n179 (Sept 1995): 27(1). InfoTrac OneFile. Thomson Gale.)
"Eustace Mullins, who was a researcher at the Library of Congress in 1950 when McCarthy asked him to look into who was financing the Communist Party, was the keynote speaker at a dinner Sunday evening sponsored by the Sen. Joseph McCarthy Educational Foundation. I've come to believe in recent years that he started to turn the tide against world communism, said Mullins." (The Capital Times, Madison, WI, May 21, 2001, p. 3A. Full Text Newspapers. Thomson Gale)
In Secrets of the Federal Reserve (1952), Mullins highlighted a purported conspiracy among Paul Warburg, Edward Mandell House, Woodrow Wilson, J.P. Morgan, Charles Norris, Benjamin Strong, Otto Kahn, the Rockefeller family, the Rothschild family, and other European and American bankers which resulted in the founding of a privately owned, U.S. central bank.
He argued that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 defies Article 1, Section 8, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution by creating a "central bank of issue" for the United States. Mullins goes on to claim that World War I, the Agricultural Depression of 1920, the Great Depression of 1929, and Adolf Hitler's rise to power were brought about by international banking interests in order to profit from conflict and economic instability. Mullins also cites Thomas Jefferson's staunch opposition to the establishment of a central bank in the United States.
The following is a quote from the book's introduction by Ezra Pound: "Here are the simple facts of the great betrayal. Wilson and House knew that they were doing something momentous. One cannot fathom men's motives and this pair probably believed in what they were up to. What they did not believe in was representative government. They believed in government by an uncontrolled oligarchy whose acts would only become apparent after an interval so long that the electorate would be forever incapable of doing anything efficient to remedy depredations."
In 1987, Mullins authored The Curse of Canaan: A Demonology of History, in which he set forth the theory that an occult conspiracy founded in ancient Babylon controls the world monetary system, evidence of which he sees in Talmudic and Kabbalistic literature.  
Antisemitism: Evidence and allegations Edit
Mullins was accused of antisemitism by the Anti-Defamation League. In 1968, Mullins authored a tract, The Biological Jew (Staunton, Va., Faith and Service Books, Aryan League of America, 1968), which includes the following statement about Nazi antisemitism: "Nazism is simply this — a proposal that the German people rid themselves of the parasitic Jews. The gentile host dared to protest against the continued presence of the parasite, and attempted to throw it off." The book also claims that Jews "drink the blood of innocent gentile children" in religious ceremonies, and that this practice represents the essence of Judaism. He was a guest on The Political Cesspool, a radio show.
- The Curse of Canaan: A Demonology of History, Revelation Books, Staunton, Virginia, 1987, 242 pages, ISBN 0978651715 (2007)
- The Federal Reserve Conspiracy, Common Sense, Union, New Jersey, 1954, 144 pages
- Mullins' New History of the Jews, The International Institute of Jewish Studies, Staunton, Virginia, 1978, reprint of 1968 edition. Quoting from the introduction: "... throughout the history of civilization, one particular problem of mankind has remained constant. In all of the vast records of peace and wars and rumors of wars, one great empire after another has had to come to grips with the same dilemma ... the Jews."
- Murder by Injection: The Medical Conspiracy Against America, The National Council for Medical Research, Staunton, Virginia, ISBN 0-88060-694-0
- My Life in Christ, Faith and Service Books, Aryan League of America Staunton, Virginia, 1968, 90 pages
- The Rape of Justice: America's Tribunals Exposed, Staunton, Virginia: National Commission for Judicial Reform, 1989
- The Secret History of the Atomic Bomb
- Secrets Of The Federal Reserve Secrets of the Federal Reserve, 1952. Reprinted John McLaughlin, 1983, 208 pages, ISBN 0-9656492-1-0
- The Sedition Case, Sons Of Liberty, 1985, Metairie, Louisiana, 1985, Trade Paperback
- This Difficult Individual Ezra Pound, Fleet Publishing Corporation, (1961) reprint, Noontide Press, ISBN 0-317-53248-0
- This Difficult Individual:Ezra Pound, Angriff Press: Hollywood, California, 1961. Useful reference, with B&W photos by Mr. Pound taken while incarcerated, 388 pages, cloth reprint (exactly as Fleet Press edition; may even be bootlegged)
- War! War! War!, Sons of Liberty, 1984, ISBN 0-89562-100-2
- A Writ for Martyrs, OTU Christ Church, 1985, Soft Cover, 223 pages
- The World Order, A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism, Staunton, Virginia: Ezra Pound Institute, 1985, 217 pages
Pamphlets and other works Edit
- 27 Billion Dollar Rip Off; The Power Brokers
- America's New Robber Barons: Exclusive Report, pamphlet, 8 pages
- American Patriotism Means Loyalty to Israel, Says Jack, pamphlet, reprint, 2 pages
- Boycott: The Jewish Weapon
- Canada: A Financial Report For 1992
- The Celebration Of Rosh Hashanah
- The Coup That Never Was
- Criminals On Capitol Hill
- The Danger Of International Merger Mania
- The Day Is Here
- Death To The Peacemakers
- Education For Death
- Education for Slavery
- Every Man A King
- Federal Reserve Notes: Shackles Of Slavery
- General MacArthur The Man Who Refused to Lose
- Genocide In America
- George Sylvester Viereck: Roosevelt's Victim, pamphlet, 3 pages
- The Glorious Revolution, corner-stapled report, 4 pages
- The Hidden Hand Behind Televangelism
- The Holocaust Explained
- How The Media Is Manipulated
- How To Become A United States Senator
- Is There A New World Order?
- Jesse Jackson And The Jews'', corner-stapled report, 7 pages
- Jewish TV: Sick, Sick, Sick
- Jewish War Against The Western World
- Judges or Criminals?, pamphlet, 3 pages
- Khatyn Or Katyn?, pamphlet, 2 pages
- The Lindbergh Murders: Hauptman Was Innocent
- Marching through Georgia, pamphlet
- Murder by Injection: The Great Swine Flu Massacre
- Murder On The Supreme Court
- New Israel
- New Look at Herzl, 2 pages, corner-stapled photocopied report. Reveals that Herzl's grandiose plans for Zionism resulted from VD.
- The New World Order
- None Dare Call Him Traitor: Larry Abraham The Israeli Connect, pamphlet, 8 pages
- Operation Desert Shield, corner-stapled report, 4 pages
- Our Identity
- The Plagues Of Pharaoh
- The Power Brokers Of Canada'
- Reagan's Final Surrender, corner-stapled report, 2 pages
- The Scandal Unveiled
- The Secret Holocaust, CPA Book Publishers, Boring, Oregon, small 34-page pamphlet
- Sigmund Freud: Anti-Christ Devil
- Supreme Court Burns Us Again
- The Trilaterals Are Back In The White House
- The Vietnam Wall
- The War Against Christianity
- There's A Gulag In Your Future
- Trotsky: Where Are You Now?
- The War Against Vietnam Veterans
- War Is The Only Way Out
- The Warburgs, An American Success Story, corner-stapled catalog, 7 pages.
- Warning: The Department Of Justice Is Dangerous To Americans
- Washington DC: City Of Fear
- What Are We Fighting To Preserve?
- What Made Sammy Run?: How Racial Hatred Creates Billion Dollar Fortunes, pamphlet, 10 pages
- Who Owns the TV Networks ?
- Why General Patton was Murdered, pamphlet, 4 pages
- You Can Stop the Threatened Depression!, leaflet, USA: Liberty Free Press, USA
- 1900-1930 U.S. Federal Census
- World War I Draft Registration Card of Eustace Mullins, Jr.'s father
- World War II Military Enlistment Index
See also Edit
- Nesta Webster, whose own works express precursor ideas about how Jews control the economy
- Pat Robertson, whose book The New World Order borrows from both Mullins and Webster, sometimes without credit (New world order, old world anti-Semitism. (A review of Pat Robertson's book) Ephraim Radner. The Christian Century v112.n26 (Sept 13, 1995): pp844(6))
- Wayback Machine archive copy of Eustace Mullins ~ Link dead as of February 05, 2010.
- Video clip of a Eustace Mullins interview ~ Link dead as of February 05, 2010.
- The Barnes Review
- Secrets of the Federal Reserve
- A Recent Visit with Eustace Mullins
- Curse of Canaan: A Case Study in Hate Propaganda ~ Link dead as of February 05, 2010.
- Anti-vivisectionists extract part of his work Murder by Injection
- Interview with Eustace Mullins
- Eustace Mullins Memorial at Find A Graveja:ユースタス・マリンズ