Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
More translations than listed here have existed; those listed here are those that have been most widely distributed and used.
- American Standard Version (ASV) - 1902 - - no copyright (revision: Lockman Foundation)
- Authorized ("King James") Version (KJV) - 1611 - - no copyright (exception United Kingdom, perpetual King James Version#Copyright status).
- Contemporary English Version - 1991, 1995 - - American Bible Society
- Douay-Rheims Bible - 1582 - - no copyright
- English Standard Version (ESV) - 2001 - - Good News Publishers / Crossway
- God's Word to the Nations - 1990 - - God's Word to the Nations
- Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) - 2004 - - Broadman & Holman
- Jerusalem Bible - 1966 - - Doubleday
- The Living Bible - 1971 - - Tyndale House Publishers
- The Message - 2002 - - Eugene Peterson / NavPress
- New American Bible - 1983 - - St. Anthony Guild Press
- New American Standard Bible - 1971, 1995 - - Lockman Foundation Publications
- New English Bible - 1970 - - Tyndale House Publishers
- New English Translation (NET) 1996-2005 - - Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C, and the authors
- New International Version (NIV) - 1978 (revised 1983) - - Int'l Bible Society / Zondervan
- New King James Version (NKJV) - 1982 - - Thomas Nelson publishers
- New Living Translation (NLT) - 1996 - - Tyndale House Publishers
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) - 1989 - - Nat'l Council of Churches
- Revised Standard Version (RSV) - 1952 (revised 1972) - - Nat'l Council of Churches
- Today's New International Version (TNIV) - 2005 - - Int'l Bible Society / Zondervan
- English Bible History
- Rating English Bible translations
- Translations of the Bible Into English by Ken Collins
- The English Versions of Scripture
|This page uses content from Theopedia, which favors a Calvinistic/Reform POV. The original article was at English translations of the Bible. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of Theopedia is under [Creative Commons 3.0 license]|