Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elim may refer to:
- Elim (Bible), a biblical place
- in Australia
- in Namibia
- Elim, Namibia, a village in the north-east of the country
- Elim Constituency, a constituency in the north-east of the country
- Elim, a dune in the south of Namibia
- in Netherlands
- in South Africa
- Elim, Western Cape, South Africa
- in the United Kingdom
- The First Elim Church In England, Essex
- Elim, Wales
- in the United States
Individual or organization
- Elim son of Ollum, a legendary Irish king, usually known by the byname Fínnachta
- Elim Church Singapore
- Elim Bible Institute, a college in Lima, New York
- Elim Garak, a character from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Elim-Gemeinden, pentecoastal communities in Germany
- Elim Fellowship, in the United States
- Elim Pentecostal Church, in the United Kingdom
- Mision Cristiana Elim Internacional, a Pentecostal world ministry based in El Salvador
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.