Template:Infobox Website The Electronic Intifada (ei) is a not-for-profit, independent online publication which covers the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from a Palestinian perspective, "aimed at combating the pro-Israeli, pro-American spin" its editors believe exists in mainstream media accounts. EI was founded by Ali Abunimah, Arjan El Fassed, Laurie King, and Nigel Parry.
Hannah Brown of the Jerusalem Post described EI as "very professional, user-friendly and well written," and added that "it is mainly a compilation of news from publications all over the Internet." Gil Sedan, a Jewish Telegraphic Agency reporter, described EI as a "cyberpropaganda" site which "may contribute to a better understanding of the Palestinian cause," but also said that it "is too biased to be of much use to mainstream publications."
Political journalist and editor of left-wing magazine CounterPunch Alexander Cockburn stated "there are a number of excellent news outlets for those who want unjaundiced reporting.... The Electronic Intifada...is trusted."
Gerald M. Steinberg, head of the pro-Israel NGO Monitor, described Electronic Intifada as "an explicitly pro-Palestinian political and ideological Web site" that hosts "anti-Israel propaganda."
Arab journalist Ray Hanania writes on the website Palestine Note that the Electronic Intifada "symbolizes everything that has played a role in the failure...of the Palestinians to achieve statehood" and calls their mission "narrow" and "misguided". 
CAMERA and Wikipedia
In an April 2008 article on Electronic Intifada, e-mails purported to have been sent between CAMERA members were published, which laid out a plan to cooperate with prominent Wikipedia editors to promote a neo-Zionist viewpoint and oppose pro-Arab viewpoints on Wikipedia.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hannah Brown, "Virtual war", The Jerusalem Post, September 27, 2002
- ↑ EI FAQ: What is the Electronic Intifada?
- ↑ Gil Sedan, "Mideast cease-fire doesn't extend into cyberspace", June 29, 2001
- ↑ Alexander Cockburn, "Torture Them", The Nation, December 11, 2000
- ↑ "Human Rights Watch needs watching", Gerald M. Steinberg, The Jewish Week, March 25, 2005
- ↑ "Ken Roth's blood libel, Jerusalem Post, August 26, 2006
- ↑ Electronic Intifada dominated by hypocrisy and selfish politics Ray Hanania, Palestine Note January 15,2010
- Electronic Intifada Official Website