- St. Paul's, Halifax, 1890-1897
- St. Paul's Brockville, Ontario, and
- the Bishop Cronyn Memorial Church, London Ontario, 1903-1912
He was also Lecturer in Liturgics and Ecclesiology at Wycliffe College, Toronto, Canada.
- The History of Higher Criticism by Dyson Hague from The Fundamentals, 1910.
- At-one-ment by Propitiation by Dyson Hague from The Fundamentals, 1910.
- The Doctrinal Value of the First Chapters of Genesis by Dyson Hague from The Fundamentals, 1910.
- The Wonder of the Book, address to the Annual Meeting of the Parkdale Bible Society, Toronto, May 15th, 1912
- Dyson Hague, The Life And Work Of John Wycliffe, London: Church Book Room, 1935.
The National Library of Canada lists 31 documents authored by Dyson, including:
- The Story of the English Book of Common Prayer: its origin and developments : with special chapters on the Scottish, Irish, American and Canadian prayer books 1930.
- The Wonder of the Gospel, c1925.
- St. Andrew's Work : the best work in the world : some thoughts about personal work for souls, and the methods of winning others to Christ by individual effort c1895.
- Swedish translation by "E. L-g", Andreas-arbete. Tankar och råd angående personligt arbete för Kristus, 1913.
- The New Birth, its necessity and operation, Prairie Book Room
- The Atonement: a historical and theological study, London Print. & Litho. Co., London Ontario, 1912.
- Jonah, the book and the man: a twentieth century message, Haynes Press, Toronto, c1910.
- The Evangelical and Scholarship, Maccomb Press, Toronto, c1930.