The Donut Man (played by Robert C. Evans), is a childrens songwriter and performer known for his many sing-along audio and video tapes produced with Integrity Music. He is called the Donut Man in reference to one of his first songs that included the line "Life without Jesus is like a donut; there's a hole in the middle of your heart." He is a convert to the Catholic faith, having previously been a Protestant Evangelical.
- The Donut Man - official website
- Audio interview with Robert Evans, "The Donut Man", "program #156, Former Non-denominational layminister", The Journey Home, 9/11/2006
- Late For Supper - Evans writes on his conversion 1/8/2008
- ↑ "He Was an Evangelical Christian Until He Read Aquinas", National Catholic Register, 19 December 2006
- ↑ "Catholic faith filled Donut Man's heart", 5/4/2009.