The ninteenth day of December.
- 1606: The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who, at Jamestown, Virginia, found the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1843: A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens, is first published in England.
- 401: Pope Anastasius I
- 1370: Pope Urban V (b. 1310)
- 1749: Francesco Antonio Bonporti, Italian priest and composer (b. 1672)
- O Radix Jesse (O Root of Jesse)
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at December 19. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|