Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|— Commune —|
</div>Location in Romania
[[image:Template:Location map Romania|250px|Cuzăplac is located in Template:Location map Romania]]
<div style="position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "[".%; left: Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "[".%; height: 0; width: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;">
[[Image:Template:Location map Romania|6x6px|link=|alt=]]
|- Mayor||Mircea Pop (Social Democratic Party)|
|-||42.1 sq mi (109.14 km2)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|- Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Cuzăplac (Hungarian: Középlak) is a commune located in Sălaj County, Romania. It is composed of eight villages: Cubleșu (Almásköblös), Cuzăplac, Gălășeni (Tóttelke), Mierța (Nyerce), Petrindu (Nagypetri), Ruginoasa (Lapupatak), Stoboru (Vásártelke) and Tămașa (Almástamási).
- Wooden Church in Cubleșu, built in the late 18th century, historic monument
- Wooden Church in Mierța, built in the late 19th century (1957)
- Wooden Church in Stoboru, built in the late 18th century
- Reformed Church in Petrindu, built un the late 18th century, historic monument
- ↑ Romanian census data, 2002; retrieved on March 1, 2010
- ↑ welcometoromania.ro - Wooden Church in Cubleșu, Sălaj County, retrieved on May 13, 2012
- ↑ welcometoromania.ro - Wooden Church in Mierța, Sălaj County, retrieved on May 13, 2012
- ↑ welcometoromania.ro - Reformed Church in Petrindu, Sălaj County, retrieved on May 13, 2012