Craig Keener is a professor of New Testament Studies at Palmer Theological Seminary. He received a B.A. from Central Bible College, a MDiv. from Assemblies of God Theological Seminary and a PhD in New Testament Studies and Christian Origins from Duke university. According to his personal website, "Craig S. Keener is especially known for his work as a New Testament scholar on Bible background (commentaries on the New Testament in its early Jewish and Greco-Roman settings)."He is also an associate Pastor at his church and has taught in many different countries(mainly African countries).
- The IVP Bible Background Commentary: New Testament (IVP, 1994)
- A Commentary on the Gospel of Matthew (Eerdmans, 1999)
- The Gospel of John: A Commentary (2 vols., Hendrickson, 2003)
- Revelation. NIV Application Commentary (Zondervan, 2000)
- 1-2 Corinthians. New Cambridge Bible Commentary (Cambridge, 2006)
- Gift & Giver: The Holy Spirit for Today (Baker, 2001)
- Paul, Women & Wives (Hendrickson, 1992)