Conservapedia encourages free reuse of its material as set forth below.
- Conservapedia grants a non-exclusive license to you to use any of the content (other than images) on this site with or without attribution. When material is copied from this site, a link to the page copied is appropriate. This license is revocable only in very rare instances of self-defense, such as protecting continued use by Conservapedia editors or other licensees or stopping unauthorized copying or mirroring of entire parts of this site.
- By contributing information to Conservapedia, you irrevocably consent to the display, copying, reuse or editing of your information, edits and entries, with or without attribution.
- Content is copyrighted under the laws of the United States of America, as such you agree to be bound by applicable US laws and to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court sitting in the City of Newark, State of New Jersey.
- You agree to waive and indemnify this and all affiliated sponsors, editors, users, or sites from claims for liability resulting from use, by you, of the content contained herein.
- This is a binding legal document. By using this site you agree to be bound by it. Conservapedia may clarify and amend its copyright from time to time by updating this document here.
Using Conservapedia contentEdit
By using conservapedia content on religion wiki you should add a license template.
|This page uses content from Conservapedia. The original article was at Conservapedia copyrights. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. Conservapedia grants a non-exclusive license for you to use any of its content (other than images) on this site, with or without attribution. Read more about Conservapedia copyrights.|
- ↑ For historical reasons a few entries are compelled to impose greater restrictions on reuse as noted. Images may remain protected by the copyrights of their creators and are used here for educational purposes.